There are so many reasons to give colored lash extensions a try:
– Enhance your eye colour – Certain shades can make your eye color pop like never before. For example, plum lashes make hazel and green eyes dazzle, while royal blue accentuates blue eyes beautifully.
– Complement your style – Match your lashes to your hair color or an outfit for a perfectly coordinated look. Electric blue lashes are fabulous with an all black ensemble.
– Make a statement – Vibrant lashes command attention. They’re perfect for parties, events, concerts and more. Go bold and let your lashes do the talking!
-Change up your look- Coloured lashes are a no-fuss way to transform your whole appearance. You can go from a natural daytime vibe to dramatic night-out glam with a single lash change.
– Skip the makeup – Ditch the mascara, eyeshadow and liner. With a set of coloured lashes, you can roll out of bed looking glam-ready.
– Showcase your personality – Coloured lashes allow you to express yourself in a fun, creative way. They are a form of art and self-expression.
– Get a fresh look- Trying coloured lashes is an easy way to rejuvenate your beauty routine without being too drastic.
With so many gorgeous options, how do you choose the perfect shades for you? Here are some tips:
– Consider your eye colour – Look for shades that make your natural eye color pop. Jewel tones bring out brown eyes while cool pastels accentuate blue eyes.
– Match with your hair – Complement bold hair colors with equally vibrant lashes in coordinating shades. For example, try rose gold lashes with pastel pink hair.
– Occasion matters – Save the wild rainbow look for festivals and go for a subtle ombre for a wedding. Think about when you’ll wear your lashes.
– Start subtle – If you’re new to coloured lashes, begin with soft or neutral shades like copper, champagne or taupe. Slowly work up to more dramatic hues.
– Consult a pro – Book a consultation with a lash stylist. They can assess your features and style to suggest the most flattering lash colors for you.
– For blue eyes- Enhance their natural coolness with shades of gold or pink.
– For green eyes – Purple and deep red shades can make them pop.
– For a night out- Match your lashes to your outfit for a coordinated, chic look.
Coloured lash extensions require the same gentle care as traditional lashes to keep them looking their best:
– Use an oil-free makeup remover – Oil-based products will break down the adhesive and shorten the life of lashes.
– Avoid waterproof eye makeup – The ingredients can loosen the bond between your natural and extension lashes.
– Be extra gentle – Take care when washing your face, applying makeup and removing eye makeup.
– No mascara – It can cause clumping and speed up lash loss.
– Brush daily – Gently brush lashes to remove any dirt or makeup residue.
– See your lash artist regularly – Touch up appointments keep your extensions looking perfect.
– Maintain the vibrancy – Always opt for oil-free makeup removers to preserve the colour.
– Daily care – A gentle brush can help keep them looking neat and vibrant.
– Regular touch-ups- Just like classic extensions, colored ones may need occasional touch-ups.
While coloured lashes aren’t for everyone, they’re definitely worth trying if you:
– Love experimenting with different beauty looks
– Want to make a statement with your style
– Have a special event coming up
– Are bored of your everyday makeup routine
Coloured lash extensions can be used with various eyelash extension styles, whether it’s classic lashes, volume lashes, or hybrid lashes. Your lash artist can help you select the best style
– Feel confident rocking vibrant makeup
– Want to enhance your eye colour